20 June 2010

daddy OH!

when's the last time you said ILOVEYOU to your dad?
:)


for me, i cant really remember. it's a 'once upon a time' story. im not some pampered daddy girl but more to those daddy cool girl. *chiehhhhh!*
but but but
that dosent mean that i dont love my dad okayyy hehe

my dad's abit old-fashioned
he super likes to tuck in his shirt in his trousers
and pull his socks way up high till his knees
which makes him looks like the policeman in the twenties xD
he's also not the electronic savvy daddy
as he dunno how to change the wallpaper of his phone
pity pity
'cause my sister keep on capture her toy's photos and put 'em as wallpaper
 dad dont like it
but he cant change it hahaha
well nobody feel the urgency to teach him
so until now he also dunno how to change it lol
and sometimes i really think that he had amnesia
he forgots to fetch my sister from piano class
he forgots about my birthday present
:(

but despite all of these
he's a great dad
he and my sister are the noise and laughter in the house
they play cheating chess
they dance cha cha
they sing old songs together
me brother and mom often just sit beside and see them play
and that makes our little afternoon
dad's also one super good tempered guy
he dont scold us for dirtying the dinner table
he dont scold us for not doing the domestic work
and mom's always the one who's giving the ultimatums
so, balanced. hehehe
i am blessed with both of their genes, weeee!
he often offer to help me in my biology
and always brag about his old times
he's the best student in biology in SABS
in his year
but biology now is super different with HIS YEAR'S biology
so my bio grades have not much improvement :P

anyway his efforts are much appreciated :)
if he suddenly remember about my birthday present
maybe i ll give him the best daddy award
hahahaha what a daughter!




he went to KL this morning after breakfast
so we have no father's day celebration :(
but when he come back 
we shall go to his favourite restaurant and celebrate it
:P

happy father's day people :)

2 comments: