06 July 2010

blur case 1

okayy this is one an instant-blogpost as i think i may collapse on the keyboard if im still struggling to keep awake for half an hour more.

I HAVE MY 1ST LITTLE ROAD ACCIDENT

my mom's bloody car is too tall
and im a super blur case after 2hour of exhausting math tuition
no harm done to the livings

but the non-livings are the exceptions
my mom's cheap sui avanza have a dent there
and i realized one fact
it's impossible to be NOT PANIC when you're involved in any accidents
no matter how insignificant they are

lesson learnt:
trust the car sensor's sign for my own dear life

resolutions of the day:
1. i will not sa sa go for mahmud's sports practice to waste my nap time anymore
2. i will burn all my maths homeworkSSSSSS, someday..


suddenlyfeelinglikewannakickyourdamnass
youpevertedolddog


*head hitting keyboard*

No comments:

Post a Comment