02 July 2010

whoops!

life cruised on. it's july now. i didnt really realise how fast had time creeps in silence. it has been a while since leaving air putih. it has been some years leaving hwa lian. it has been one solid year leaving you :)
3 yrs half, close to 4 yrs aint some short period. we used to go through all the good times and some bad times together. sometimes i do think about all of it. and they made me smile for no reason. my best entertainment when having boring chemi periods :) oh yeah sometimes i quite pai heng, i stalked on you! bwahahahaha! sorry for being lame though, hope you ll forgive me again. but hell no, dont misunderstood. i love you, just like how i love my other friends. nothing much. so dont you worry again :) i stick to my decision. and i still think that this's the best decision for both of us. sometimes i do doubt on myself on this, but that's all just mere stupid girl emo outburst. i owned you once, and that's quite enough. i knew you'd agree with me :)
you wont see any dandelions dancing though the wind in pairs
it's sad
but this is a fact


and i guess i didnt really thanked you properly before
so
thanks alot
for all the memories

you go Joey go!
( hope you dont mind if i offended you xD)


XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment