13 November 2010

owh.

monsoon season now

yes im talking about the weather with you


not my type of weather at all. esp when i'm going to have a bbq party and walking from my parking site to the tuition center and getting soaked after the grocery shopping and unable to bring my dog to pee n poo. see how inconvenient the rain brings. and the stupid booming thunder striking in the black sky all in a sudden. hey not that im afraid of the thunder, it's annoying when you wanted to sleep and it makes you feel lonely. LOL

my mom gave me alot to consider these days. and this time i've got nothing no answer for her 'cause for some reason i agree with her. weird huh
im 18yrs old this year. and going to 19 soon. but what have i done in my 18yrs old life? seriously, i dont know. esp in studies, obviously im not doing super well. procrastination overwhelmed me all the time. and pathetically, i've found no strong will to resist it. i still remember my dreams, my ambition. but it seems that they're slipping out through the gaps in silent. 18 is not that too old to regret but it's not that too young to act irresponsible to myself like an ignorant child. looking at my friends around me striving hard for their future lagi makes me wanna bite my head off. now i'm worried that in future what i ll do for my living if i continue this shit.
i drive legally in my 18. i dress up more girly in my 18. i have nearly everything in my 18. but i'm still having a bad 18 in my life.
you're only 18 once in your life. right? im trying hard to cherish it, to enjoy it, to make full use of it. however, things dont goes like what you wanted.

make a lemonade for yourself with your lemon
but the thing is, i've lost my lemon





you told me not to think too much and things ll come over by itself naturally. but when?

1 comment: