19 November 2010

rip that blanco

i cant live without liquid paper. seriously.

esp when doing maths, idk why i just cant stop myself from writing the wrong stuff. even copying. i ll come out with something.. uhmm. and i dont like to use roller, alot. (FYI, roller is correction tape) cause i always fail to roll a smooth white tape on my ??? and ended up having holes? which makes my paper look even messier. ish
so that's why, i rushed to the nearest bookshop to buy a new one to replace my pentel. pentel is the best brand of liquid paper i've used so far, never give me a headache before. it's blue in color, and the wordings are in white and black and a little bit of green element with PENTEL the brand name red. i was searching for the same liquid paper like my old one. went to the bookshop on my 30mins break time, so i was meant to be fast on this task to go back on time. i found the liquid paper-s at the side of the counter and grabbed the blue blue colour liquid paper without any second thought, paid and rushed out to the bakery shop for my breakfast. feeling so glad and yay-ish cause finally dosent have to borrow ne's roller
but after i went back to the tuition centre and took a more careful look on my new liquid paper, it turned out as an un-pentel liquid paper. it's a faster, another brand of liquid paper, with 99% of similarities on the cover just except the brand name is different. nearly almost identical with my old pentel. UNFORTUNATELY, this thing, has zero quality compared to pentel!!! everyone knows that we should shake it before using it right, i shook and apply some on my writto. i was expecting for some whitey liquid to come out, but turned out to be something almost invisible liquid like water on my book. it even penetrated through the following layers of my book. macam some bird pee-ed on my book. 
alright, chill. i think i didnt SHAKE it vigorously enough for the insides to mix well. so i tried again. this time the white stuff do came out, but in a massive volume in one shot. i cant write anything on there as it is like mud. now there're whitey patches on my book. 
i'm not in a very good mood today. lacking of rest last night and an early morning of papaya lecture from my mom dosent really my type of good morning. so i was trying not to get mad on this super crap liquid paper already to save my dignity of the day.
funny thing is, the more i avoid to use the crap liquid paper, the more i writto i produced. making me no choice but to use that stupid thing, so irritating until i wanna bite someone heads off. that thing even cost me 5.20bucks if im not wrong. at the peak of my rage, i threw it to the floor. i've decided not to use it anymore and go get a new real pentel later. mmm, sounds great. but after few mins, i picked it up again with exasperation cause my writto were accumulating again. serious hate this faster alot but i cant live without it. i mean on the remaining two hours of maths only. i ll burn the faster factory if i need to depend on faster for the rest of my life. 

mok said she's going to get me a full box of pentel on my next birthday.and i like this thought alot ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment