08 April 2010

8/4

today ar, geng lohhhhh! crashed on some guy when swimming the goggle did a flip back and kena my eyes ouchhhh dunno how lah but only one eye hurts dat eye was in agony then another one's okayyy xD and what the fark my feet can't reach the damn floor single eyed, i eventually made my way to the side slowly looked stupid and kinda retarded, i guess okaylah nt that bad at least that guy apologized :) then i soon found out that: my striking pretty yellow nails that eevon painted it for me abt an hour ago is peeling off make this clear: is nt my nails' peeling off, is the yellow paint damn it i only get pretty yellow nails for abt 2hrs liddat and now von have to find one day and help me to paint again 'cause i cant paint pretty nails, like her *sigh* pretty stuff aint meant to be fine till they reach my hand biasalah dah so now, m blogging with a normal eye, and one swollen eye oh yea and a headache last time m used to be in panda state everyday so headache is not a big deal and now i get headache because i sleep too much how ironic need activ fast panadols tonight for darren shan saga! realise anot? i changed my blogging style my finger loves to click enter today so pls bare with it xD
the sampat po-s and gong-s are coming on saturday.
can't wait to see them again :))

2 comments: