14 April 2010

another crappy day

it's april now been a month since the results' announced m really accepting the fact of my ugly results already but it still hurts when whoever talks about it especially adults who asked me for my results yea, m ashamed on my results very indeed thinking about my further studies it's like a knife stabbed on me f6 i tried on f6 Bio today in the afternoon and the 1st chapter already made me wanna shout GOD DAMN! T___T m i going to the right path dammit?! really dont know whether i can cope with it or not what ll happen if i wreck this again? this piece of idea freaks me out again school starts around may but m hoping to go back to school ryte now with more stuff to do, a goal to reach and tuitions! i do miss tuitions i really do! p.s: prison break tomorrow. wish me luck guys *wink* p.p.s: got a new wallet to use! it's actually a present but nvmlah noone would care bout that p.p.p.s: nd a lappy seriously! this weekend, argh

No comments:

Post a Comment