04 April 2010

A change :)

I got quite a number of soft toys in my house. That's a nice thing actually
But not until one day I spotted a piggy toy on the table
I took it to the bathroom, and put it in front of the mirror with me
All of a sudden, I saw some similarities between us
...
Bob faced
Dumb headed
lazzii bone-ed
...
Hahaha, yep, m now a pig stuck in a human body. I mean it people. Realized that I'm not doing anything constructive to myself for quite some time. Junkies, Facebook, Movies, unrealistic novels, daydreaming... And all over again on the next day
You'd reckon that I shuld make a change on my life, huh? xD
Yups, that's my April goal now :)
Haven't plan on what changes to make, but first of all I shall change my time to hit the bed and add more jogging and swimming notes on my calender xD Well probably add more healthy stuff on my daily schedule in future like reading and studying. Perhaps I shuld exercises somekind of resist on poping in the cinema when there're new movies on too! No more junkies late night, no more daydreaming in the afternoon, no more blowing swimming tube around my waist. :P
So people, if you see me still appear on msn or facebook on 2am, don't hestitate on scolding me! I'll say thanks fer that ;)

1 comment:

  1. Give you a suggestion..
    You should change 2am to 11pm...
    HEALTHY~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete