09 February 2010

18

okay, i m officially 18th yrs old dy, cheers!! Bah... I spent my birthday in work, havin afternoon shift's the biggest brithday suprise to me. dammit... Ah okay it's nt actually dat so bad, at least eagle my captain do gv me a tiny treat of skyjuice and sharrif gave me an angpao which contain 10cents inside.. LOL!! Finally after work hav some gathering vf frens, at least nt so kesian. lol. Hav chicken chop beside the beach's quite enjoyable but the chop sucks. No choice my mouth itchy. lol. The best thing abt the night is on the way going bac to home in joseph's car! Tzeping, en en and me open his car's 'roof' or whatever it calls(i dun speak car) and we somehow crawl up thr. haha! well i cant express the feelings up thr in here vf abc but u ll know wad i mean when u experience it. Try it guys! :D So overall, my 18th birthday is peaceful. lol. Feels weird without xinying and the gang thr, really miss ya guys here. But thx to the kuantan fellas for bringing me to the beach! Like it. haha! Okay, the thank you time: SUPER thanks to all my frens who sent bday msges to me! Warms my heart so much even though u r so far away. but to vinnie and soh, i dun need many lengzai boyfriend, i just wan one. haha THANKS to MOKIE for the nike bottle! It must be hurting your purse alot. lol THANKS to TZE YOW for the padini white bangle! Like it alot! :D THANKS to EEVON and the lot of u for going to the beach! I miss the sea breeze. haha THANKS to CHIA LOK for the so nice blog! Like it! haha! So so so, 18th! Hope I can get good results in my SPM and succeed to become a physiotherapist. Hav a sharper and more clever brain. Getaway from frizzy hair problem. Get the padini oversized tote. Get a slimmer and fitter figure. Able to keep in touch vf all my dear frens. ...... Not every dreams ll come true, but i still hope for it. What's wrong with a little bit of unlogic dreams?! Haha. Dear god i know u r busy but do pls remember of my little dreams ya! 18, i m still short 18, i m still dumb 18, i m still Kexin 18, i m still loving u guys alot especially u, inside here *pointing to heart*

1 comment: