01 February 2010

Vacancies? :D

Yeah! Finally i can find some REAL part time job to fill up my boring and pointless holiday. Helping out in Cosway was really DAMN IT BORING! Everyday the same routine and i have to wake up kinda early which is the most torturing part for me as i sleep quite late everyday. Oh ya oh ya, and the salary's just miserable 300bucks per month! my mom too kiamsiap... *sobs* One thing good abt helping in cosway is i dunhave to stay thr for the whole day and i can take leave whenever i like and the best is i dun have to buy my own lunch! haha! Oops, somemore can sampat with Lennie, Mok and my mom! :D However, this is really not the way i want to spend all my holidays.. so, toodles cosway! And so so so, i m looking for any vacancies now. But it's alrdy Feb now, dunno still got any vacancies or not. Well have to depend on my sheer luck and my frens who r 'bok sak'-ing out there! Heeheehee. I do have some job dat i would like to work for, for example : ECM GSC cinema popcorn selling *jumping*, ECM Sushi King, ECM City Chain... :D But i cant complain too much or being too choosy lah, not the right time to act so.. :P Working out there is fun, and i can get to know more abt the society. But then hoh, Sunday have to work. No time to jog anymore. No time to go gaigai with mom. No time to watch movie with Mok. No time for NASAM...... ;( Okay stop complaining, i know i cant get the best of both world. Life's full of choices, right? Since i had chosen this kind of life style, i ll have to get over it and be ready to flip the new page of my life. Maybe i ll regret someday, but that's the thing i have to think later. Right now, i would like to try out everything that i had never encountered b4. Yay! p/s: I can stand and crap, so, any vacancies for me? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment