12 February 2010

Importance of a KEY

After work, hungry and tired, was hoping to get a nice shower and dinner. But when i arrived home, nobody's in home and damn it: i din brought my house key along..! What to do, i sat in front of my house gate for about half an hour to wait for somebody to rescue me. My stupiad phone already died due to low battery infection. My legs were so tired and pain after a solid 8hrs of standing Argh! I never heard that somebody cant go into their own house before, but it's happening to me now..! Even the stupiad poodle in my house's laughing at me Right, a dog can go inside my house but not me. Me, I, Myself, the person who lived thr cant go into her own house *sigh* Guys, learn this lesson: BRING YOUR KEY ALONG WITH YOU EVERYTIME. You wont like the feeling of sitting in front of your gate and been laughed by your dog p/s: sorry dad sorry mum sorry Mok. Sorry Mok again for wasting your tears. Bluek~

1 comment:

  1. haha....
    cute lar u.....
    cute poodle, cute dog=.=!!
    but, why dont u chat wf ur neighbour's CUTE SMELLY DOG? =.=!!
    next time remember bring along ur key lur~
    =)

    ReplyDelete