03 February 2010

Unexpected early birthday present~

one more week to my birthday, but today i received an early bday present from my aunt! ^0^ It's a nike + with cool grey and pink shoe! :DD Like it very much, super thanks to my dear aunt! love ya Feb 2010's totally different with last yr's Feb. Usually i ll celebrate birthdays with my besties in Mentakab, xinying, keechin, fang chan, prem and the others. But 2010, all of us are going seperate ways already. Chances for us to gather around is getting lesser and lesser. We cant even celebrate our birthdays together anymore in this year. Feeling sad but have to understand. Everyone got their own priorities, their own works and their own studies now. Hope all of them are having a good time out there. I'm missing you guys so much here!!! Talking about February, it's quite an eventful for me. Besides all the birthdays, CNY's approaching and guess what... SPM results' coming out within this month, too!! According to the rumours, it ll be released after the CNY. Why is it coming out so fast? Results of the all hardworks are going to tell me how good m i or how dreadful m i in this month, I m not ready for dat yet man! *sobs* And now, we pray: may the best ll happen for all of us, we want a pretty SPM results slip, plueasse!! p/s: xinying, keechin, chunhow, chialok, meyling, kevin, wilson, yuanwei, joseph, yang jiet, seowyean, pooi and all the Febbie Babies around the world, Happy Birthday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment