25 March 2010

Awake

In fact, i went to bed abt 12am liddat already and tried to get some early rest, 'cause I've nothing to do. :P Well apparently, my plan failed I really tried to sleep early, and also wake up early good for health mah haha I tried the soft music therapy but I turned up to be humming the song together vf my walkman phone so kick Vanilla twilight and Flightless bird, American mouth away *shoohh* I tried some rock songs too m was thinking like rock songs make my brain swirl and dizzy and i ll fall asleep eventually hah hah hah! ... the outcome: I'm on the mood to shake my booty in my bedroom == okay okay so music's off! then i moved to the other stuff I tried to read one of my novel collection Harry Potter and the deathly hallows Oh yes, i do feel so bored with dat novel 'cause I've read it for N times but i still don't feel sleepy. LOL Then i asked myself: why can't I sleep? Something in my mind? No ok lah a bit loh but it dosen't really matters alot I'm missing somebody? Oh yeah definately yes m missing those sampat POs and sampat GONGs but definately not some particular ones: 'cause I don't have one hah hah hah so don't got drifted away, ROFL ... And finally I'm tired on making myself to sleep so I'm stuck at here blogging again! xD You look damn it funny from the way you scratch your scalp when reading this boring blog post and say 'what the heck is this?!'

No comments:

Post a Comment