01 March 2010

Control your machine

One word to describe my 1st driving lesson: F U N!! haha Well i managed to absorb everything uncle told me. Clutch, gas, break.... The hardest part for me now is when turning corner: my hands twigged together when i m trying to turn a sharp corner! haha! Was driving up to 70+kmh on the highway, feeling so high till my uncle had to ask me to slow down a bit. LOL. And now, m looking forward for Wednesday's lesson! Going to drive to TC and Terumtum! Wahahahahaahaha! It really feels cool to know that a machine's under your control! DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE to your destination to your home to your dream :)

4 comments:

  1. ahahahaha~!
    cute dao bao!!!!!
    jia you jia you!!
    enjoy....cuz....never have to try 2nd time~
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with lok haha....scare dy =="

    ReplyDelete
  3. potato~~
    won't you become a potato smash when you feel high??
    (feel high,temeperature increase,hot, melt~~)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my shui mi tao... i wont, haha! potato wont melt under hugh temperature wut, m nt ice cubes.. xD

    ReplyDelete