13 March 2010

Babe, it's time for miracles

Alryte, m now cleaning up the remaining pieces of my broken dreams. Realised a lot of stuff. Knew a lot of things. Learned a lot of lessons For one, i realised i have to be super grateful to have the best parents in this world! I thought that my mum and dad would be deadly disappointed with my results as it's really dreadful, even my UPSR got more As than it! But they din even blame on me or give me any ultimatums or whatever. They kept telling me the results are just right for them and it's kinda not bad. But well of course i knew that IT'S TOTALLY BAD down here in my heart.... MOM and DAD, i ll be your super obedient girl from now. Your words are my rule now:) And mom, sorry for the failure of the many As delivery and i dun have much $$ for an Anna Sui's perfume. Hope 6As ll be just fine for you. More suprises are yet to come! :D This, is for frens around me, thank you guys so much to be on my flank when i'm down. I think all the screaming and sobbing freaked you guys out. But this won't be happening again, m on the track of healing. So no worries anymore. I just need some time. My fridge's stocked up with loads of chocolates! LMAO I can't waste too much time on the sobbing and gloomy part. I knew that i have to stand up again to fight. So, what's left is apply for scholarships, see who ll want me... haha! But most probably ll be continue for STPM, as my mom wished. Well not too bad, at least i can get a car to drive to school and still got plenty of chances to go for singbox and sing aloud with the gang.. ROFL So, dreams broken, but it's not the end, as everyone told me.... Babe, be prepared for another dream. It's time for miracles to happen M still your sunshiner here :)
Let go the past
and welcomes the future
I've learnt it
Sorry for the call
but you know what,
that won't be happening anymore

1 comment: