16 March 2010

There're no words for this

If I'm Alice...
I'm talking about the Alice from the Wonderland
I would choose to stay in the wonderland, and never go out to the real life anymore...
Reality's excruciating, reality's torturing.
Like a red flame
licking your heart fiercely
You scream for help
You beg for escape
No one could hear you
No one could save you
You knew that there's no one to help you
You knew that you must get out from this pit of hell, all by your ownself
But
Your hands are weak and numb
Your legs are stiff and still
Your lungs are yelling for more oxygen
Your eyes are fighting through the big fat tears to have a clearer view
And all of these
Makes every move to forward
become impossible
Villian demons are overtaking your mind
Evil hounds are howling behind your ears
You knew you have to move forward, no matter how
You knew you musn't lose your sanity, every single minute
I knew it
But I can't do it

No comments:

Post a Comment